June 10, 2020
Good afternoon to all our lovely customers,
We are very pleased to announce that we will be opening our doors to our wedding boutique on Tuesday the 16th of June 2020.
Due to government guidelines we will be strictly by appointment only for the time being, these can be made via our website on the HOME page, via phone call 01942 871169 or text 07858548615.
The store will be adhering to strict COVID19 social distancing rules, and measures, we would ask that you follow our guidelines:
- By appointment only, we will only be opening for appointments made prior to to day where possible.
- We request where possible please wear gloves and masks at all times while in the store.
- We can only allow 2 people,in your party, in the store at one time.
- Appointment duration will unfortunately be strictly limited to one hour per appointment, so we can exercise our hygiene measures thoroughly for the next customer, we apologies for this and hope to be back to normal ASAP.
- Please wash your hands as you enter the shop, water, antibacterial hand wash and disposable wipes will be provided.
- Unfortunately we can not allow babies or anyone under the age 15 in store.
- Please leave bags and coats in your car if possible.
- reasonable steps have been taken to maintain a 2 meter distancing where possible.
We thank you for your kind cooperation at this time.
The boutique will be thoroughly cleaned after every customer to limit any risk of infection and deep cleaned at each end of day. For your reassurance, changing rooms will be sanitized between every appointment and garments will be stored for 72 hours after a customer has tried them on.
Due to us being appointment only the door will be locked at all times.
We will have a mobile phone tripod set up that you will be able to use with your phone to conference call other members of your family or friends to see you in your dress.
If you are exhibiting symptoms, (fever, cough, tiredness) please reschedule your appointment for when you are feeling better, as if you are displaying any of these symptoms we will have to refuse entry.
Please stay safe and secure in 2020
One special day team